IN PERSON EVENTS
Our commitment to safety
All events are limited to 10 or fewer people.
We have put these precautions in place if you CHOOSE to attend an event:
• We’ll have a “hand washing station” upon entry with paper
towels vs. cloth
• We’ll be using “jazz hands” to greet one another!
• We’ll have some sanitizer and Lysol wipes throughout the
• I’ll have rubber gloves available.
That being said, you have a personal obligation to decide for yourself whether or not to attend. Please consider these recommendations by the CDC whether you attend or not:
• Stay home if you are unwell or your autoimmune system
has been compromised
• Wash hands frequently
• Don’t touch your face
• Cover coughs and sneezes
• Masks must be worn.
Practice ‘social distancing’ including refraining from
handshakes and hugs.